Thursday, December 13, 2007

Blogging, blogging, everywhere

You may know that the reason I started this blog was to have a training tool for library staff (and that includes me). I'm on the team for Hillsborough County Public Library Cooperative's Library 2.0 training and everyone who participates will need to have a blog to use as a sort of a workbook. Finally the training is beginning and we have been posting to the hcplc = Lib 2.0 blog since Monday; in January the actual lessons will begin. I also was given the green light on Tuesday to start to use a blog to communicate with my staff. Susan's Libraries won't be of much interest to anyone who isn't my staff, but the training blog might be, especially if you want to learn about this web 2.0 world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

мне кажется: превосходно. а82ч